Nov 8, 2008

Don't Miss the Story in Family History

Lesson Example I started this blog as a way to organize and share the records I collect with others. My focus is to find out as much as I can about who my ancestors were and what their lives were like using the records I can find. I have put together this lesson on how to find the Story hidden in these records we collect.


Click on this link or the image to view the lesson:
Don't Miss the Story in Family History.

Instructions:
How Do I View The Lesson?


Lesson Handout:
Don't Miss the Story Handout


Open Handout in PDF

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

I clicked but nothing happened...looks like interesting info. let me know when it works.

Great Grandma Lin said...

well, that was very good, but difficult to figure out how to navigate through it. I had to click continuously in order to progress through it. Would probably help to have some instructions on how to view it. Enjoyed your lesson.

Mother Ginger said...

I believe I am also a desendent of your Garvins. I'd love to know if you've found any more information in the last two years since you posted about them. To contact me, my email address is Julieflake@gmail.com. Thank you!!